CIRAS hosts many training events each year on a variety of government contracting topics. We bring in government contracting experts such as attorneys, accountants, federal agencies, and other consultants so you can learn from the best. We realize that you are not always able to attend our webinars live or that a topic may not be relevant to you at the time we offer it. A core value at CIRAS is to work at the speed of the customer and providing you the content you need, when you need it is one way we can deliver on that value.
Check out our CIRAS Online Resource Library to find on-demand training videos on topics such as:
- Doing Business with the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS)
- Is the GSA Schedule Right for Your Company?
- The SBA’s Mentor Programs: What You Need to Know
- Developing Indirect Rates: How to Ensure You’re Profitable
- Buy American and Trade Agreements Act Compliance for Federal Procurement
- Plus more!
Check back frequently as we plan to continually add resources and guides to assist you with government contracting.
For more information: https://www.ciras.iastate.edu/government-contracting/