Happy Friday. Today’s survey of industry news contains pockets of problems, plus a lot of broad economic speculation today.
Here’s where you find all the details:[Read More ...]
- Iowa Farmer Today has a story hinting (and there’s really not much more than a hint here) about a new way to squeeze more productivity out of farm operations. Think Uber and/or Airbnb for farm machinery.
- The London Daily Telegraph has a story on troubles in United Kingdom manufacturing caused by a glut of Chinese steel that’s depressing the UK steel industry.
- Looking forward, Manufacturing.net has a collection of projections about “emerging trends” for e-commerce in 2016. A lot of it involves manufacturers chasing technology that will them to sell more parts directly to customers.
- Meanwhile, the Indianapolis Star says Indiana is “leading manufacturing rebound.”
- And Bloomberg says manufacturing is picking up in France.
Thanks for reading.
Follow us on Twitter @CIRAS_ISU for more information. Email email@example.com if you’d like to request certain content for CIRAS Digest.