- If you’ve not been paying attention, this Washington Post story has it in a nutshell: U.S. stocks came back (a bit) this morning. China is still sliding.
- ICYMI, The Des Moines Register on Monday recounted all the ways “Iowa Could Be Hurt by China Economic Slowdown.”
- And by way of background, here’s what Chris Christie, Bobby Jindal and Scott Walker all had to say about China over the last few days. Courtesy of Bloomberg and The Des Moines Register.
- If you’re into the technical stuff: A site called Lloyd’s Register has an argument for why we need some sort of process to certify the quality of additive manufacturing.
- And finally, we have The New York Times on why this is a good time to be an upstart food company.
Thanks for reading.
Follow us on Twitter @CIRAS_ISU for more information. Email email@example.com if you’d like to request certain content for CIRAS Digest.